Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thing 13

I know I'm skipping thing 12 but Rollyo wasn't working so I moved on. I found Del.icio.us very interesting and do think that it has it's place as a tool for us in our jobs. For example, I looked at a popular thread around explaining myspace to parents. This is very relevant to my role as it's highly likely I'll be doing something similar in the near future and it was good to see what some of the common issues were for parents dealng with their teens usage. What I like about going throught Del.icio.us was that it made it easy to find such topics and popular threads thus cutting down on the time needed to search the internet for information when preparing for a class. I also found the youtube video Social Bookmarking in Plain English very useful in explaining to me how it worked and how to get the best out of it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rollyo wasn't working? Darn it, it's frustrating when sites go down! Hope you get a chance to check it out later.

I love using del.icio.us to find cool new sites :)