Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thing 23 The End!

Yay! I made it through the programme and with a few weeks to spare too! I found it all a very interesting exercise, especially the self paced learning aspect as my team booked time together to work on it and time variations between us all is quite intriguing. I found that there were some tasks we did that I didn't like and thought were quite fiddly or not useful. But I guess that is the purpose of this to get us thinking about what works and what doesn't. This programme has made me a Facebook addict and I use librarything to find books to read. At the beginning I really didn't think I'd make it through but here we are! We are definitely living in interesting times and technology is changing so fast. If you don't jump aboard you'll be left behind and that's especially true in the library environment. Bring on web 2.0 in the library!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude you are outstanding, well done on completing the programme and perservering through the tough bits