Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Thing 7 Technology

Technology- it's really changing the way we do things and what we can do. For example, I love itunes and my ipod. I have over 4000 songs. The huge difference it makes can be illustrated by my 21st birthday (2003) and my birthday this year. At my 21st, I had to select CDs and remember to change them over. Not able to give much of a random selection. At my last birthday, I hooked up a USB transmitter to my laptop and programmed a list on itunes with 6 hours of assorted music. This played through my stereo as the transmitter has it's own frequency of 107FM. Funny how a few small technological advances can make such a huge change! It's even the same stereo...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's awesome, I love it how tech advances can make things heaps easier :)

Only two steps missing now - mashups for thing 6 and RSS search tools for thing 9. :)