Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thing 20- youtube

I'm already a seasoned youtube user. I've been using it for over a year now and I find it's really great for looking up tv shows that you like or for the nostalgia value of watching things from when I was a child. I like to look up old advertisements, they are highly amusing. Also youtube is good for people wanting to promote their bands or to publish their video works. I even stumbled across a video of someone turning the knobs on their dryer. Hopefully he can find someone to share his interest with! I guess it has it's downside in that people can use it for negative purposes like teenage bullies etc but unfortunately those types of people will always find a way. Mostly youtube is good fun and it can be informative. Here is a link to the opening anthem that used to play on tv when I was little and getting ready for school on the farm:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=o-r_PutRulM

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fantastic work on your blog! :)